Location: Mason, WI
Type of Employment: Part-Time
Reports to: Sales Manager, Store Manager, or CEO
To develop and manage relationships with internet-based clients in order to maximize Northland Lawn, Sport & Equipment’s portfolio while maintaining excellent service quality standards.
- Attract new business with multiple internet sales platforms (eBay, Amazon, etc.) to increase revenues and market share
- Manage the relationship with E-commerce clients, maximize customer awareness, providing high level of services that meets the customers’ needs, ensure business growth, and building Northlands E-Commerce market.
- Sell applicable Northland merchandise, parts, and equipment based on the direction of the Sales Manager
- Perform daily tasks based on assigned work plan
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about product information and promotions
- Attend sales training and educational programs for professional development
- Communicate with customers through phone, email, and online chat
- Work independently or in a team to achieve monthly sales quotas
- Stay abreast of online marketing trends and competitors.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge
- Familiarity with farm, motorsports, construction, lawn, or heavy equipment and parts associated with each
- Experience working cooperatively in a team environment
- Experience communicating effectively
Pay based on experience: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Job Type: Part-time
Schedule: 20 Hours per week
Ability to commute/relocate: Mason, WI 54856: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Experience: Online listings on internet sales platforms such as eBay, Amazon, etc.
Work Location: One location with potential for remote upon successful completion of training.